India has emerged as amongst the best places for real estate investment. Real estate investment is heating up in emerging cities, with saturation setting in the metros. Rajasthan, with its well planned cities and initiatives for urban development, is attracting eminent projects in real estate and construction. It is also the most desirable location for finding residency with easy connectivity to many metropolitan cities and a diversified yet peaceful environment. The major advantage is the approved DMIC (Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor) which covers major part of the State which will make Rajasthan an important trade and commerce centre and an attractive destination for setting up industrial and support infrastructure units.
Rajasthan is experiencing a striking real-estate boom. The state has huge growth potential in terms of returns on investment and its infrastructure. Attractive land rates, combined with good living spaces, are major contributors to the growth of this sector. Due to rapid urbanization, positive demographics and rising income levels, Rajasthan ’s real estate sector has attracted significant investment over the past few years. Thus a huge investment is already seen from foreign investors and will continue with big vacant land areas across the state. The options to explore are just inevitable.
How Jaipur is a potential investment location?
- Destined to become a Mega City by 2025 with a population of 10 million encompassing over an area of about 800 sq. kms
- Counter magnet to New Delhi, the capital of India
- Special Economic Zone (SEZ) joint venture by Mahindra World City with RIICO on 3000 bighas of land
- Corporate giants like GENPACT, BOSCH, COKE, INFOSYS, CISCO, WIPRO, HCL, IBM DAKSH, HINDUJA, TMT, JCB, APPIRIO, NAGGARO, NUCLEUS SOFTWARE, DEUTSCHE BANK etc. are already established and many more are exploring business opportunities in Jaipur
- Fast emerging health care destination, with Medicity of Reliance Group in the pipeline
- Great center of exports. Largest center for export of colored gemstones, sterling silver jewels, handicrafts, carpets, apparel, traditional footwear, marble & stone artifacts, engineering goods, etc.
- Jaipur Metro is a rapid transit system in the city. With phase 1 completed, phase 2 started and proposed phase 3 in pipeline, metro will connect 80% parts of the city to each other
- Hub of domestic and foreign tourist, with almost 80% of foreign tourist coming to India, visits Rajasthan via Jaipur
- It may seem to be far from reality but very soon jogging strips and picnics spots on the banks of Amanishah Nullah will be possible with a focus on plantation, beautification landscaping and disposal of waste with the help of latest technology
- Fast emerging education center and future of a developed infrastructure
- Excellent law and order situation, with stable political scenario – or good governance
- Low Establishment Cost
- Around 15 lakh sq.meters land with JDA in achrol on jaipur-delhi highway is proposed to be used for one international level golf course, a big convention centre, open/covered exhibition space, hotel/resort etc. and also a part of it may be used for villas/apartments
Why SNG Group?
SNG Group stands for Commitment, Quality and Trust. Strike the right deal with the right opportunity. At SNG Group we don’t believe in selling properties but understanding the client’s need and requirement and bringing in options accordingly.
- Safe & Secure: Our projects are approved by all government authorities before launching of the project. We know that your trust lies in our commitment. We make sure that your investment is in safe hands and is secure
- Appreciation: We maintain a mutual transparency and keep no fact hidden. We feel proud to tell that till date the average appreciation with SNG Group is more than 35% yearly. This is not just It.! Some properties have flourished enormously with an appreciation of over 100% in just a year. That’s why we have big investor groups and recurring clients
- Prime Locations: Location of a project has a major impact on the success or failure of it. All our projects are strategically and centrally located keeping in mind factors like growth prospect, accessibility, availability of resources etc. PRIME LOCATION. You will find options with us in prime locations of Jaipur & Udaipur. Areas like C-scheme, Banipark, Ajmer Road, Sikar Road, Tonk Road are to list a few
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction: SNG Group is a 9001:2008 certified company for Quality and ISO 10002:2014 certified for Customer Satisfaction and Compliance
Investment options at SNG Group
In past 20 years we have not limited ourselves in making homes but exploring the various sectors of real-estate to CONTRIBUTE THE SOCIETY. We have space for NRI’s with more than 45 projects considering Safe and Secure investment.
- Integrated and Smart Townships
- Affordable Housing
- Industrial Parks
- Farm Houses
Answers to Common Questions
Who can buy property in India?
According to the general permission granted by the Reserve Bank of India, NRI (Non-Residential Indian), PIO (Person of Indian Origin) & OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) can purchase immovable property in India. But this general permission only covers the purchase of residential and commercial property. It does not allow the purchase of agricultural land, plantation property or a farm house in India.
How can NRI’s invest in Real Estate?
According to the regulations of FEMA and RBI, an NRI is permitted to make specific investment in real estate. A NRI is allowed to do the following investments in property:
- Any immovable property can be purchased by an NRI in India other than any agricultural land, farm house and plantation property
- He can get any immovable property as mentioned above by gift from Indian resident, Indian citizen residing outside India or person of Indian origin
- Obtain any property by inheritance
- He can transfer immovable property to any resident of India by sale
- He can transfer any agricultural land, farm house or plantation land to any resident of India by gift
- He can also transfer his residential or commercial property by means of gift to any person either residing in India or abroad or person of Indian origin
Documents required for buying a property in India?
Here are the documents an overseas Indian would need when they ’ re trying to purchase commercial or residential property in India.
- Address proof
- OCI/PIO card (In case of OCI/PIO)
- PAN card (Permanent account number)
- Passport (In case of NRI)
- Passport size photographs
Is there any option for Home loans?
Most definitely. The RBI allows NRIs to take home loans for buying property in India. You can also take a loan for repairs and renovations of your home.
You can pay the EMIs in any one of the following ways:
- By remitting the money from your foreign bank account through regular banking channels
- By issuing post dated cheques or Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) from your NRE, NRO or FCNR Account
- Out of the rental income that this property earns
- Cheques issued from your local relative's bank account